Woodworth Middle School envisions a school where all learners grow and develop to their fullest potential. The mission of Woodworth Middle School, in partnership with families and the community, is to educate all students to high academic standards and to provide students with the skills to become healthy, productive citizens who are respectful of others in an ever-changing, diverse society.
- The diversity of our school community enhances the school environment.
- The education of children is a continuous collaborative effort within the community.
- There is direct correlation between expectations and achievement.
- Parent and family involvement is crucial to a child’s education.
- For a student to mature intellectually, socially and emotionally, a positive self-image is necessary.