Woodworth Middle School
Monday, June 12, 2017
1) Students: All textbooks, classroom novels, and library books must be
returned to the teachers before the end of the day on Thursday, June 15th.
All fines for lost or damaged items must be paid no later than Thursday, June 15th
or your report card will be held. Fines for textbooks will be collected by your teacher.
2) 8th grade students must have all textbooks returned and fines paid to
participate in The 8th Grade Farewell Program.
3) Any student who has art work they want to take home, including work from the first
semester, please go to room 108 after school Tuesday thru Thursday.
4) Attention 8th Grade Girls: The 1st annual Fordson Tractor Youth Girls Basketball
Camp will take place June 28, 29 & 30 from 10am – 12pm in Fordson main gym.
Pre-registration begins June 12th. Pick up your application after school in the
5) Girls Track: If you have not done so already, please return your clean uniform
directly to Ms. Malone ASAP (room 106). Students who have not turned in uniforms
will not get their report cards!
6) The Dearborn Public Library have made changes regarding their operations for the
period of June 5th – June 16th. The two most important pieces of information are:
All students under the age of 18 are required to have parental supervision.
All students must show school ID or other valid photo identification upon entering the building.