Woodworth Middle School
Thursday, June 15, 2017
1) Lost & Found items are located on tables near the main office. Items that are not
claimed by the end of the day Friday, June 16th will be taken to Goodwill.
2) Yearbooks will be available to purchase for $15 during lunch periods on Thursday,
and also after school on Friday. Pre-ordered yearbooks will be distributed Thursday.
3) ALL BOYS(6th, 7th & 8th) interested in playing basketball should attend a meeting
after school on Thursday, June 15th at 3pm in the small gym. We will discuss a
summer league and a few other things.. Please be in the Small Gym no later than 3pm
4) IMPORTANT: All textbooks, classroom novels, and library books must be
returned to the teachers before the end of the day TODAY, June 15th.
All fines for lost or damaged items must be paid no later than today, June 15th
or your report card will be held. Fines for textbooks will be collected by your teacher.
5) 8th grade students must have all textbooks returned and fines paid to
participate in The 8th Grade Farewell Program.
6) Any student who has art work they want to take home, including work from the first
semester, please go to room 108 after school today.
7) Attention 8th Grade Girls: The 1st annual Fordson Tractor Youth Girls Basketball
Camp will take place June 28, 29 & 30 from 10am – 12pm in Fordson main gym.
Pre-registration began June 12th. Pick up your application after school in the
8) Girls Track: If you have not done so already, please return your clean uniform
directly to Ms. Malone ASAP (room 106). Students who have not turned in uniforms
will not get their report cards!