Woodworth Middle School
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
1) Lunch choices: Tuesday…Halal Chicken Nuggets, grilled cheese
Wednesday…Cheesy Garlic Flatbread, grilled cheese, nachos
Thursday…Bosco Sticks, grilled cheese
Friday…Fish Nuggets, grilled cheese, nachos
2) Student Friendly Reminder: All students must have a pass from their teacher to
come to the Main Office. Students should always report to class for attendance and
then ask for a pass to the Main Office. Students should not come to the Main Office
between classes or without a pass from your teacher. Thank you!
3) Applications are available in the main office for the after school program with ACCESS.
This year the program will take place after school Tuesday-Friday 2:55pm – 5:30pm.
5) Please start collecting Box Tops. An award will be be given to the top A2 with the most
Box Tops For Education collected. 5 box tops = 1 pride signature.
6) There will be intramural soccer on Wednesday, 9/27 from 3-4pm. See Mr. Robar to
sign-up. All are welcome, however, space is limited to 26. Meet in the hallway
outside of the locker rooms. Thank you.
7) Woodworth will be starting our own Student News Publication. If you are interested
in helping out with the school newspaper, there will be an informational meeting with
Mr. Kontos on Thursday, September 28th in Room 211 at 3:05pm. We are looking for photographers,journalists, editors and anyone who wants to help out!
8) Students who want/need to purchase a planner for $5 may do so in the Main Office
during A2 with a pass from their teacher. Lanyard/pouch combo may be
purchased in the Main Office during A2 with a pass from your teacher for $3.