Woodworth Middle School
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
1) Lunch choices: Wednesday…Italian Cheese Stuffers, grilled cheese, nachos
Thursday…Bosco, grilled cheese
2) Reminder: All students should have their ID card & Planner on them at all times during
the day. Students ID cards are REQUIRED to buy snacks in the cafeteria during lunch.
3) After school Homework Help begins on Thursday, October 12. The program will be
located in the Media Center from 3:05-4:05 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with a
cap of 24 students. Students must sign up one day in advance in order to leave time to notify their parent. Please see your A2 teacher to sign up!
4) The 6th Annual Robert Cipriano Memorial Cross Country Meet will be held on October
23rd at Ford Field Park in Dearborn. All students are welcome to participate in the 2 mile run. Interested students must sign-up and turn in their $3.00 registration today. See any PE teacher for more information and to sign-up.
5) There will be an intramural Woodworth Running Club to prepare for the upcoming
Cipriano Meet. We will be running outside on the track on the following dates:
Thursday, 10/12, Tuesday, 10/17, and Thursday 10/19 (weather permitting) Please see Mr. Robar to sign-up.
6) Please continue to collect box tops. Return 5 box tops to your A2 teachers and you
earn a pride signature. Winning A2 will receive a prize in December.
7) Upcoming PBIS Rewards:
*Cider and Donut Reward *Movie Reward
October 27th at 2:30pm November 21st
During school Treat included!
10 Hornet Pride Points 10 Hornet Pride Points
8) Student Friendly Reminder: All students must have a pass from their teacher to
come to the Main Office. Students should always report to class for attendance and
then ask for a pass to the Main Office. Students should not come to the Main Office
between classes or without a pass from your teacher. Thank you!
9) Next Student Council meeting is Tuesday October 17th at 7:30 am in
Ms. Ziegler’s room. ALL officers and representatives NEED to be in attendance!