- Monday, Nov 16, 2021
- Tuesday, Nov 9, 2021
- Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021-Ok2Say Parent Meeting
- Thursday, Nov 18, 2021-
- Friday, Nov 19, 2021
- Your child will have access to before and after school tutoring beginning the week of 11/15. Schedules will be shared soon.
- The Book Fair is coming to Woodworth beginning Monday, Nov 15, -Thursday, Nov 18, 2021. Your child will be able to make a purchase while visiting the fair with their ELA class.
- OK2SAY will be presenting to Woodworth students on December 1, 2021. We have arranged for a parent meeting that will present the same information to you. Please plan on joining us via in person and zoom on November 17, 2021 at 9am. The zoom link will be shared shortly. If you do not want your child to participate you may sign an opt out form. Please click on the link for the form.
- When to keep your child at home & Guide for Quarantine: Please click here to read the information.
- Students awaiting COVID-19 test results- As the virus continues to surge nationwide, we are urging parents to keep their children home if they are symptomatic, asymptomatic but had known exposure to the virus, or pending a COVID-19 test regardless of the reason that the test was taken and whether it was a rapid test or a PCR test.
- The City of Dearborn is in need of Crossing Guards: Click here for more information.
- Chromebooks are still available for students who may need them. Please come to the main office and ask for an available Chromebook to be assigned to your student.
- Woodworth Main Office Hours: When school is in session, the Office Staff is available to students, parents, and community members within these scheduled hours-Monday through Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
- Please remember to review your child’s progress in his/her classes online through Parent Connect.
- If your child would like to try out for a sport they must have an updated sports physical on file. The sports physical form can be found here.
- 11/ 16 Woodworth @ Stout
- 11/ 18 Bryant @ Woodworth
- 11/17 Woodworth @ Stout
Mark Your Calendars:
Woodworth Full, Half-Day & Late Start Schedules
- November 15-18, 2021-Book Fair
- November 24-26, 2021- No School
- Wednesday, December 8- Late Start- School begins at 9:25
- December 20-December 31-No School
- Monday, January 3-Schools Reopen