Hello, Woodworth Families
- Monday, May 30, 2022 – No School
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Wednesday, Jun 1, 2022
- Thursday, Jun 2, 2022
- Friday, Jun 3, 2022
Online registration is at https://www.dearborntheater.com/events/10004748-dearborn-youth-theater-registration. This is for students who are 12 and above.
Woodworth Summer School 2022-
- Students who are currently 6th and 7th graders may register for the 2022 Woodworth Middle School Academic SUMMER Program. Current 8th graders can register but will attend the high school they will attend in the Fall.
Students will strengthen their learning of the core content subjects as teachers integrate the following themes to make it an extra fun experience:
Sports, Pool Activities, Arts & Crafts, Technology, Food, Fun, Exercise, and more!
Call Ms. Beydoun or Mrs. Awada in the main office at 313 827- 7102 or 313 827-7119 to help you register your child. You may also come into the main office to register. Students’ attendance in the Summer Program is important if they register.
- Please remember that doors do not open until 8 am. Students that arrive earlier than this will not be able to enter the building unless they are coming for breakfast. Breakfast begins at 8 am as well. Please refrain from dropping your child off at school earlier than this time.
- Cell phones are not allowed to be out during school hours. Students can use their phones before or after school outside of the building. Any phones that are seen will be confiscated and must be picked up by a parent in the office. Even if the student is not using their device, it should not be out!
- Tutoring is available to all students before and after school. The schedule is shared below:
Woodworth Tutoring Schedule 2021-22
|Day of the Week||Before School7:15 – 8:15 am||After School3:25 – 4:25 pm|
|Monday||Ms. Bazzi (Room 218)Ms. Charara (Room 217)|
|Tuesday||Ms. Bazzi (Room 218)Ms. Elzroui (Room 209)Ms. Turfe (Room 210)||Ms. Charara (Room 217)Ms. Salmassi (Room 203)|
|Wednesday||Ms. Elzroui (Room 209)Ms. Turfe (Room 210)||Ms. Bazzi (Room 218)Ms. Charara (Room 217)Ms. Salmassi (Room 203)|
|Thursday||Ms. Bazzi (Room 218)Ms. Elzroui (Room 209)Ms. Turfe (Room 210)||Ms. Abdouni (Room 215)Ms. Charara (Room 217)Ms. Ellenwood (Room 118)|
|Friday||Ms. Bazzi (Room 218)Ms. Elzroui (Room 209)Ms. Turfe (Room 210)||No Tutoring After School|
- For morning tutoring, you must arrive before 7:30 am.
- Students must enter through the front door.
- For afternoon tutoring, students that want to attend must sign up during A2.
- After school, students must exit the building and join the tutoring line for the teacher to pick them up.
- Students must be in the after-school tutoring line at 3:25 pm to be allowed to attend after-school tutoring.
- Woodworth Main Office Hours: When school is in session, the Office Staff is available to students, parents, and community members within these scheduled hours – Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:15 pm.
- Please remember to review your child’s progress in his/her classes online through Parent Connect.
Boys & Girls Track
All-City Track Meet @ Edsel Ford High School – 6/8/2022
Mark Your Calendars:
6/13- 8th Grade Cedar Point Trip
6/15 -Field Day
6/17- 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony