Woodworth Middle School
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
1) Lunch choices: Tuesday…Halal Hamburger, grilled cheese
Wednesday…Italian Cheese Stuffers, grilled cheese, nachos
Thursday…Bosco, grilled cheese
2) Intramural Kickball will be held from 3-4 pm today in gym C.
Please sign up with Ms. Gronau in the counseling office.
3) The 6th Annual Robert Cipriano Memorial Cross Country Meet will be held on October
23rd at Ford Field Park in Dearborn. All students are welcome to participate in the 2 mile run. Interested students must sign-up and turn in their $3.00 registration fee by
October 11th. See any PE teacher for more information and to sign-up.
4) There will be an intramural Woodworth Running Club starting today from 3-4 pm.
Anyone interested in running and/or preparing for the upcoming Cipriano Meet is
welcomed to join. We will be running outside on the track on the following dates:
Tuesday, 10/10, Thursday, 10/12, Tuesday, 10/17, and Thursday 10/19 (weather permitting) Please see Mr. Robar to sign-up.
5) All Student Council member must attend a meeting with Ms. Zielger in room 203 on
Wednesday, October 11th at 7:30am. This meeting is for ALL 2017-2018 officers, as well
as ANY 6th, 7th, and 8th grader who would like to run for a Representative position.
6) Please continue to collect box tops. Return 5 box tops to your A2 teachers and you
earn a pride signature. Winning A2 will receive a prize in December.
6) Upcoming PBIS Rewards:
*Cider and Donut Reward *Movie Reward
October 27th at 2:30pm November 21st
During school Treat included!
10 Hornet Pride Points 10 Hornet Pride Points
7) Intramural 3 on 3 round robin basketball tournament for all grades will be held i
gym A & B on Wednesday Oct 11th. You must sign up with a team of no less tha
3 and no more than 4 players. Please enter your team by signing up with Ms. Gronau
or Mr Rashad in the counseling office today or tomorrow. There will be a limit of 8 teams.
8) Student Friendly Reminder: All students must have a pass from their teacher to
come to the Main Office. Students should always report to class for attendance and
then ask for a pass to the Main Office. Students should not come to the Main Office
between classes or without a pass from your teacher. Thank you!